Terms and Conditions
- By ordering wines online you confirm that you are over the legal age of 18.
- All information received by Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. remains the property of Fergusson’s Winery Pty. Ltd.
- Purchases made online or via mail/telephone orders will be processed by Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd.
- All customer card details are kept confidential.
- Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. Is not aware of any links on our website that are undesirable.
- All prices quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
- Postage/Freight Charges are extra, the following freight and packaging charges , inclusive of GST, will apply per case:
- Victoria $ 14.00
- New South Wales $ 16.00
- Queensland $ 26.00
- South Australia $ 16.00
- Western Australia $ 37.00
- Tasmania $ 28.00
- Northern Territory $ 58.00
- Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. only ships wines within Australia.
- We reserve the right to charge any additional freight and handling fee on any special orders.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your wine to be received. If you have not received your wines after 10 working days, please contact us and we will trace your order.
- All wines are delivered by Australia Post or its nominated courier. Please nominate an exact street address for delivery of your wines. Australia Post may leave a card at this address informing you that your wines are available for collection at a nominated post office.
- Delivery times are an estimate only and Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. is not liable for any loss, damage or delay occasioned to you or any other person claiming on your behalf, arising from late or non delivery of wines within the stipulated time frames.
- Orders are for a minimum of 12 single bottles, in the case of the sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay the minimum order is 6 single bottles.
- Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. will not deliver orders until payment has been made in full.
- Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. may at its discretion withdraw wines from sale even though these wines may be displayed on Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. website for purchase.
- Orders cannot be cancelled without the written consent of Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd.
- If the goods you receive are damaged in transit you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and direct Australia Post to Return Goods to Sender. If you have already accepted delivery of the product and notice that the goods appear to have been damaged during transit then you need to contact our office on (03) 5965 2237 to enable us to process the goods as damaged. In these instances we will provide you with a replacement, or an alternative product of equal value of your choice or a full refund.
- If the goods you receive are a product that is different to what you ordered then we will provide you with a replacement (if the produce is available), or an alternative product of equal value of your choice or a full refund.
- Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. will bear the reasonable cost of returning the goods that are defective or do not meet the product description. All other returns will be at your own expense.
- Any claim for defective wines must be made within 7 days of delivery date. Upon return of the product we will conduct internal testing and if we are satisfied that the wine you have purchased is defective then we will refund your money in full. Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd. is not responsible for wines after this 7 day period as we have no control of the storage conditions when it reaches its destination.
- All returns are to be delivered to:
Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 33
Yarra Glen, Vic. 3775
- Our contact details are:-
Fergusson Winery Pty. Ltd
84 Wills Road
Dixons Creek, Vic. 3775
Telephone: (03) 5965 2237
Facsimile: (03) 5965 2405